Friday, August 1, 2008

where do i start

well its been long time since i av been planning a blog..but nw when actually i av made one,i dnt knw whr to strt..vaise thnx to Broadcom,the company whre m pursuing my training at present, for givin me ample amount of time,to strt off ths blog..i had ths misconception tht blogs r written by dose who r d ultimate vella people on earth,but i gues its more thn tht :D .. so newyz nw i av stepped into blog waters, n hopefully my comapny wil permit me to dedicate my precious time on blogs nd bloggers..nd as fr the name of my blog,it basically reveals m a smug,n mayb i m..baki people who know me know me well..lets rock n roll..cheers

6 comments:

Deepika Agarwal said...

wow prats!!!!gud goin..i hpe broadcom gives u enuff tym to make it mre interestin:P..al da best!!

Nimit said...

Welcome to blogging ..... have fun.

Abhinav said...

same here...mujhe toh abhi tak yahi lagta hai ki yeh vello ka kam hai..par still now I am also thinkin of startin one..lets c...

prats said...

yoyo chillu! u can do it :)

Anonymous said...

al d best...i m sure this is gonna b intresting..

YSR said...

nice start bro