Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sony World-2


Sony World!!#@!%!#@!#!
In continuation to my previous post..
I was caught yesterday at Sony World for driving on the pavement and was fined 200 Rs.. either some police wala saw my post yesterday or Sony World is really Satan :-|.. will go on a hunt today to find some alternate route..I can't take it any more :(.. don't even feel like describing the whole incident.. had to plead for like 15 mins to convince the traffic police that I had Karnataka road tax papers at home(he was asking for 2600 bucks!!) and which I dint :P.. managed to bargain and finally gave him 300.. he gave back 100 seeing my innocent face :-| ..
and when I told this incident to a friend,came the reply, "aur bolo Sony World ke baare mei"...
I hope nothing happens today...

PS:13 is suppose to be my lucky no.(I was born on Friday,the thirteenth)... Sony World made it unlucky for me yesterday

another PS:another flatmate was fined 100 Rs on two occasions at Sony World itself yesterday.. and other flatmate missed his bus both times and had to come by auto..all in all, a bad day for all of us..

5 comments:

Nimit said...

abe ghade agar tera blog ussi police vaale ne pada jisne tujhe fine kiya tha supposidely after reading your blog ..... to aaj to tera 2600 fine hoga .... papers na hone ki vajah se

prats said...

tu khatam hai agar aisa ho gaya to...

saurabh sinha said...

lol...the "innocent face" guy..300-100 is not at all a bad deal.. policewala achha mila tjhe.. :D

Soumya said...

I was right..shit happens!!!:P

And i wish you don't have to write a Sony World-3 anytime soon!! :P

Unknown said...

uho uho.......nt bad at all.....so finally smbdy like my bro is kinda turned into CHETAN BHAGAT :)....chinkies, sony wrld junction,hariyali chiken hmm..... seems now u wud respect my poetries n write ups more.... coz u entrd into the same welle ppl ki gang.... and on a "speak ur thoughts out" Spreee.......
kudos :)
PS: thnks fr the guddie treatmnt in blogre n d rakhi gift ......nvr expected this out of uuuu
luv ya loadss......