Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Monday Blues





zzzzzzzzzzzz...thats all you care about these days..Monday has become the nemesis for me.. whatever time I sleep Sunday night, getting up on Monday seems to be like the worst thing that can happen to anyone..My office timings are 9.30-6.30 pm.. this Monday,after strenuous efforts, I got up at 9.30( after putting alarms of 8, 8.30, 8.45, 9, 9.10, 9.20) and had a guilt that I am always the last one to go to office amongst my flat mates..
Then I had a glance on the right side and saw my friend Rajat(1st pic above) enjoying sound sleep..his office time is almost the same as mine but his office is nearer to our flat..oh man,I wonder why did I get up.. still then I thought, others must have already gone..Amogh's office starts at 8.30 and Suyog's at 8( don't even ask about Prasoon,he's insane,and his bed have always been vacant,irrespective of whatever time I get up(4th pic above :P)and I'll have to take permission of Prasoon before I can put his pic while sleeping :D).. Prasoon gets up at 5.30 or so and reach office by 7am.. I first used to pity him,but now I don't..that fellow gets up by 7 even on weekends.. abnormal case..rest of us are mortals..
So I went to the other room and guess what,found two log heads on the floor(2nd and 3rd pic above)..those two bastards were still sleeping..I groaned but nobody reacted..Everyday Suyog is like he'll leave home early tomorrow(by 7.30) and each day Prasoon tries to wake him up for like eternity..unfailingly,Suyog is late everyday..
Amogh purposely gets late so that he can pool an auto with some hot chick in yahoo..But most of the time he gets similar people like him who had the same dream :P..
I get late because I just love sleep so much..its the best gift from God..we can just sleep anytime anywhere and forget all the crap going around..
Rajat's statement after listening my views on sleep "zindagi mei sote hi reh gaye to kiya kya?total waste of time"..and this guy these days is like "abhi 10 hi to baje hain"..went office at 11 yesterday..I guess wherever I go, sleep follows..I have given this disease to all my friends in college..(even Sethi and Anurag have started sleeping for 8 hours!they used to be immortals sometime back).. People have often commented "koi itna kaise so sakta hai" and I have always proved them wrong..
But this Monday is just too big a hurdle for my dream sleep :( ..Just not fair to get up at 8 after two holidays..and only I and Rajat have not bunked our PS so far at our flat..that day is not far i guess :P..

PS:I still reached my office at 11 this Monday \m/ \m/ ..
Amogh is doing his internship in Yahoo,Prasoon in HAL, Rajat in Oracle, and Suyog in Intel..

10 comments:

Nimit said...

Monday morning ..... Dude what sucks is ggetting up on saturday ..... prasoon is insane. I bet even if you give him sleeping tablets he will wake up at 5 :30 .........

saurabh sinha said...

LOL@ prasun... he's damnn funny :D

Deepika Agarwal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deepika Agarwal said...

5.30???????????:O..thts like another planet..itna jaldi uthkar karta kya ai..flat ki safai..?

prats said...

some abstracts from a chat with Prasoon today(jst wanted to let his heart reach you all :P):

prasoon: no dude...tht was only for a few days
but u knw
all ur blog readers r spoilt kids
:)
5:30 is not insane
it's a disciplined way of life
wish i cld do tht myself


prateek: i knw
but m a spoilt kid myself
wch u mst b knowin

prateek: nd i dnt miss a chnce logo ki lene mei
but in good humor
:)


prasoon: i knw tht too
neways....just let ur blog readers knw tht they need one week in the army
:)
n they'll never complain again
signing off...


prateek: haha
u write tht as cot nammen
comment na*


prasoon: i m a failure as an inspirer
i just let my actions do the talking
:)

prats said...

PS: he signed off because its already 10.30!!!
u spoilt kids...early to bed nd early to rise..sudhar jao bachcha log :P

Anonymous said...

monday \m/ came to know 3 ppl frm my team dint turn up yest O.o
thts y mebbe my mngr dint sound surprised when i told him yest i wont be able to come (i had a very valid reason tho...who wud want to see sum1 puking every now n thn aftr a nice long weekend spoiling yahoo toilets :P)

gister said...

LOL...
for me though...
"Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep."

@prats
Dude! you have a mission now... You have to change
prasun and others like him or humanity will be no more... it will be taken over by sleepless robots

gister said...

:D

Unknown said...

hehehe........i can really imagine u being blogger by profession in some days......coz in all oder place u wud hav to get up early dude...