Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sony World

Well actually it is just a normal junction in Bangalore..nothing special about it..But the day I have set foot here,it has been 'bete noire' for me..Be it 8 am,8.30,8.45,9,9.15,9.30,9.45,10 in the morning( other decimal values in between these times are also applicable,just sampled a few for simplicity :D) or 6,6.15,6.30,6.45,7,7.15,7.30,7.45,8( again sampling) in the evening, it has always created hurdles for me.. this hatred for this junction has inspired me to write this post :P..
Well the total time I drive my bike to reach office is 10 mins..and total time I rest at Sony world is 20 mins..so I take half hour to reach my office :-| .. My friend Sumeet,who sits behind me is witness to the anomaly in hypothesis of probability that the chance of me getting a green signal is 25%.. because not even once,mind you,not even once, have I seen that beautiful color which I so long to see when I reach Sony world..I assume the probability is 0 in this case..if it had not been for the deposit we gave to our landowner, I would not have hesitated to change my residence( and why did we actually chose that flat in the first place,that is a different story all together :P)..
It's not just me,Sony world has to offer so many scenes everyday.. yesterday I saw a bus driver who left the bus,sat on the footpath, and started smoking beedi..generally people do all kind of massage,stretching etc as soon as they stop here..some start calling their girlfriends..the other day, a couple were on an Activa, and suddenly at the stop,wife got off and started having a fight with her husband on some issue..and it lasted for 10 mins!! pedestrians and two wheeler owners have quarrel everyday for if you don't drive on footpath,you cant think of crossing Sony World even in half hour( and am talking about everyday and not any special occasion)..
A piece of advice to all my fellow Bitsians who'll be coming to Bangalore next semester..If you are in companies like Broadcom,TI,SAP, Accenture, Cisco,Intel,Business Objects and few more,take your house such that you don't have to pass through this junction at least!!this junction is pure evil!!I abhor it!May God give me courage to pass this indispensable junction in my journey :( ..

7 comments:

Soumya said...

..shit happens!! :P

Nimit said...

hota hai ... atleast dilli to nahi ....jahan 3 km tak banda wrong side pe drive karta hai aur pakde jaane par .... " teri maa @!@#$%^&^&^& behen !@#$$%^&*(@!#%... bhai!@#$%^*(()...chacha !@#$%^&*( taya!@@#$%^*(... uski bhateja !@#$%^&* uski chachi !@@##$$%^& "

saurabh sinha said...

I want a picture of this place...

gister said...

abey... thats why i used to go at 12 in the afternoon to yahoo.. and come bak at 8pm... woh sahi time hota hai...try karle. Sone ka bhhi bhut time hota hai :D.
Waise tu kaise time pass karta hai... uss time... girlfriend ko phone ya ... bike se utarkar bidi :P

@Nimit... mc delhi ki zyaada burai mat kar.. bombay ka traffic is even worse

Soumya said...

..Im waitin' for the Sony World-2 !!! :D :D

Nimit said...

@ gaurav ..... i agree bombay ka traffic is worse ...... but people are busy and don't have time to discuss "family matters " when they have broken the rule.

prats said...

@nimit & gaurav.. I had my ps1 at delhi..I have driven my bike in all three cities..blore,mumbai and delhi.. but trust me,blore is worse..especially when u dont understand a shit what the other has to say..
@saurabh..I cud find just one pic at google and have put it in nxt post
@tracker..khush ho le!!
@gaurav..i'll take ur suggestions seriously :P.. nd mai baki logo ko dekh ke tp krta hun :D