Monday, August 4, 2008

Chinkies

chinkies..for those of you who dont know,they are the most fascinating class of the opposite sex(so please exclude the male stewards you find generally everywhere)..the first thing that comes in my mind when I hear this beauitful word is 'WOW'..well the second thing that comes is 'DU'(delhi university) and surprisingly now it has been replaced by 'Bengaluru' :D.. man, never thought i'll find zillions of chinkies down south.. I was apprehensive about the crowd before coming to Bangalore (and as a Bitsian one always fear the dreadful ;)).. but as soon I stepped on this so called 'pub city', it's been a delight to see chinkies all around.. be it '80 feet road' next to my house or forum or brigade road or mg road or any damn place here,it's filled with chinkies..and not just chinkies but 'hot chinkies'(vaise that is obb)..
But as in the usual case with everything these days even chinkies are seen with a note *conditions applied*... mostly they are accompanied with male friends(who are most of the time scary)or they run away as soon as they find any stranger nearby..So mostly they work as visual treat to the human class(by human i mean both sexes, because some of my female friends also like checking out chinkies :P) Still its a treat to watch them..But you all must be wondering why did I bring up chinkies all of a sudden...
So the story goes like this..the second day I came to bangalore,me and my flat mates went to have dinner..as soon as we were out on the main road I saw two chinkies coming straight forward..all of us saw them and obb were mesimerised by one of them..suddenly I realized that she was walking straight towards me..omg,i thought the day has come..me and my friends did not slow down and neither did she..I did not bother to see the other girl with long hair as I aint greedy..one was enough to make my day..she was still coming towards me and I towards her,and it seemed she was drunk,but who cares..now the proximty between us was tending towards zero and 'it' was about to happen and the whole world became still..
just then I heard a male husky voice "come here,dont go there" and " sori,she's drunk"..omfg the other person was a chinka and not a chinki with long hair!!! why the hell they confuse people like us!!!none of us were able to make out that he was a guy until 'he' spoke..and all my hopes gone..after the sudden shock,all of us bursted out of laughter.. it was really a funny incident..and to top it,we continued to fight for next few days,everyone claiming that chinki was coming for 'me'.. But I knew in my heart, she was coming for me..and she would have,if that #!!@#!$ wouldn't have stopped her..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

piece of advice :

more spice,
less raw facts,

gister said...

lol... nice story...
dude dude dude! u shud ve taken the oppurtunity and did somethin b4 the chinka said anything...
anyways CHINKIS are awsome... come to singapore and ill show u the land of chinkis man...u ll see more chinki legs here than u ll see people in india :D.
and next time se photo bhi accompanied honi chahiye blog ke saath...imagine karne mein aasani hogi (and people will be happy too :))

prats said...

luk who's talkin!been in singapore whr u get chinkies@30 $.. and still nothin? :P..get urself a bday present from my side :)

Nimit said...

Tu kabhi nahi sudhrega!

prats said...

i'l again say ths "luk who's talkin"! khud ke office mei chinki peeche baithti hai..nd din bhar use dekhta rehta hai

YSR said...

must hav been funny...but consider this
chinka chinkie u have a fetish bro...
hehehe

YSR said...

must hav been really funny...