Monday, November 3, 2008

Sometimes all you want is a 'break'

27/10/08.Well thanks to my home trip, I got time to write this blog.Life has been busy lately and my intuition again proved me right. I had the feeling that my PS will start once CAT will close in and it really has :-|..A lot has been going on since past few days..With the economy going down, recession has been predominant in my Simcat scores too :P.. And it has been my longest stay outside home, so it was natural for me to feel home sick (am one of those 'pampered kind')..
And yah, I finally managed to grab a week off and come out of everything and be at the place which is closest to my heart, Jodhpur( ya ya people say I say a lot about Jodhpur, all the time, but common yaar,itne time baad blog likh raha hun, itna to allowed hai ;)).. I shut down the part of my brain which contained the folder 'work' as soon as I laid my foot on the Sun city of India and it suddenly all came back..
Be it the namkeen(read 'pyaj ki kachori') or 'the' CCD or kaju katli, or hanging out with old pals, its such a delight to stay here(I intentionally missed out on Mom's food because those who know me know that writing anything about it won't do justice as to how awesome it is).. This time my cousin(10 year old)is here who is celebrating his first diwali in India (angrez hai).. so he's all excited about two wheeler ride and crackers and of course hindi!Two days already gone and I could not even blink..
All I can say is it feels really nice forgetting about all the crap which can never go away and will be waiting for you eternally..But living without it even for 7 days can change the things for you which you might not realise..Just hoping that the dry spell will go away and things will be better once I get back and be ready to say "Bring it on"..By the time I post this thing, situation maybe worse and you may not get to see this post and if you do, then I'll say I(read 'U') got lucky :D..I have not been writing about "billi and usko ghanta bandhne ki koshish" because even I fear few things (people think I don't :P).. But I think I'll have to come out of the expectations being build upon me for this one exam because Bits had helped me in erasing this fear of expectation as people never expected me to do anything here ;)..I have missed on IIT's before and won't be surprised if I miss on IIM's too..But there was BITS GOA waiting for me and I have no regrets what so ever in joining it and so I know if its not that then something else is in store for me..So its not the end of story..But yah its end of this blog and I think I drifted from the topic and it was all random what I wrote..I needed a break and I got it,rest I'll know once I'll be back in Bengaluru :D.. \m/

PS:Bengaluru is still very much the same and so are the simcats...still I decided to post this blog :P ..

15 comments:

Nimit said...

Yup being home does take your mind of things. And don't get disheartened. I will repeat what you once told me " Tu lambi race ka ghoda hai, time pe apne true colours dikhaega " so don't worry. Enjoy. Take it lite like you took it when it all started and as you said it is not the end of the world.

ps: theple to hum us designated jagah par khaenge hi yoyoyyoyoyoyoyo \m/

Akshay Khatreja said...

really man, situation's almost similar here wid ps wrk piling up as CAT is nearing...it really Su**s bt we are no less dan dose helpless creatures who can just wait fr thngs to cme nd go by...bt dude we hve gambled on many thngs in college, lets take on CAT ds time :D :D who knws wats written fr us!!!

Soumya said...

..in my case..a break is all i want..everytime..:P and dude..lady luck hai na..why worry!! :D

Abhinav said...

Why is dis shit PS2 work increasin as CAT day is approachin for evry1!!! same condition here wid me as wid u al buddies...as with wht prateek said:"billi and usko ghanta bandhne ki koshish" (lol) wont matter wethr u hv got 60%ile on 95%ile in simcats (so chill)its al abt tht 2.5 hrs of 16th nov d 'D Day'.. nd as tracker said..i also hope 'lady luck' is there with all of us.. :P "Billi chasing,its only 12kms apart now" :P

Soumya said...

..all of you ka to pata nahi..im sure of prats lady luck..i hope you have yours too abhinav :P

prats said...

@nimit..i ate bread omlette at tht place last week :P..
@akshay..obba..v may b the next big thng :D
@chillu..u av to arrng fr ur lady luck urself :P
@tracker..u bttr brace urself fr the occasion ;)

Abhinav said...

@tracker you guessed it rite.. :P

@prateek Already arranged...but wont tell abt it now...:P :P so no point asking further details abt it..haha

Anurag Jain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Soumya said...

..in that case..you musnt worry too..:)

@all cat takers (guys only :D)- trust yourself for the brains..and your lady for the luck..the cat will be yours!!:D

prats said...

i guess tracker just gave the ultimate key to success in CAT! :D

saurabh sinha said...

LOL... just look at all the preaching this sleepyhead is doing..
ROFL

saurabh sinha said...

and nice post prats.. :)

Soumya said...

saurabh..sadly, i couldnt manage to find the key to gre..so will not be able to help you! :D

Unknown said...

hmm.... angrezz ;) mst b missin u thr too...
btw itna khush tu jdpr mein lagta toh nahi jitna is blog pe chapa haii .... lolss.... let mom also knw smtime tht u such fond of his khana :D

Abhinav said...

@tracker 'trust yourself for the brains..and your lady for the luck..the cat will be yours'

You jus gave d success mantra for CAT... awesome formula...yoyo!!