Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Back...

Yes, it's no april fool, I am back again on the blogging circuit after a break and I know you all must have missed me :D.
The past quarter has been most grueling in my college life and though I got time then and again, didn’t feel like writing. I am done with the final interview of MBA this year and with two rejects already, might as well have to repeat the entire exercise next year :P. But yah, that is the worst case because I know I can’t go through the whole process again! But you never know, this year has not been great in any respect so far for me or most of my friends, and have actually come to know and realized the impact of recession since we are the victims.( dot com burst always seemed a joke at that time). But hoping that things would turn around soon as I say good things take their time ;). So guys, not to worry, there are goodies for everyone in the store and it's just a matter of delivery. Just keep going and have faith and you'll sail through.

Anyways interviews are really all about knowing yourself and about your opinion on different issues. Things like ‘my biggest achievement’ or ‘my most embarrassing moment’ are something no one really ponders on but that is what you get to know about yourself during these interviews. I have been mostly funny, spontaneous and unconventional in most of them and would be posting my experiences soon. There was lots of learning, realizations and traveling during the whole process but I am glad that it’s over. Still jobless, might as well start writing more frequent posts and catch up on TV series and movies. Ciao for now.

PS: Other jobless people might as well wait for my next post which would be coming up soon.

6 comments:

KK said...

keep it coming bro... waiting for more... :) :)

btw, we didnt meet only, in campus! i was in ur room (BH4 143 :P) for many hours... :D

Akshay said...

just an overview of the post gve me a notion dat its most of wat i already know...so i mite miss the future posts on ur journeys and plces u been ds sem unless its smthng hilarious like anoder cellfone-ipod incident :D :D cmng to ur interviews, i thnk u did good..all the best :)

Nalini said...

welcome back... one more blog for me to read :)
post your interview experiences...they should be fun to read...and ya as for the economy it has to stabilize...the way things cant stay at the top forever, they cant be down in the dumps for long... hopefully the conditions will improve soon

prats said...

thnx guys :)
@KK..omg, i nvr knew tht.. i'l b in campus fr good nw, make one mre trip
@nalini, m thnkn of publishin those posts once i convert atleast one call :P, vrna jhand ho jaegi :D

KK said...

yeah, even i agree with prateek's view here... shouldn't write until you're successful in at least one... call it superstition, call it stupidity.. but i believe in it! :D

Unknown said...

wow... nice post bro. Didn't know u blog also... pleasant surprise.
Aage se m gonna keep a tab on ya blog updates. Keep it coming..:)